SUNRISE, FLORIDA – July 22, 2013 As the office market recovery continues, Taylor & Mathis of Florida has augmented their Broward County leasing team with the addition of Jennifer Patterson. Jennifer will work with Director of Leasing Donna Korn in leasing a 1.1 million square foot office portfolio.
Patterson will leverage her strong financial background and asset management experience in the negotiation of leases for Taylor & Mathis’ institutional clients. “With a strong increase in leasing activity we needed an experienced leasing associate who can hit the ground running,” stated Korn. “With her asset management and financial background she brings a unique skill set to negotiate and close deals that brings value to our clients.”
The Broward County leasing team portfolio includes:
- Sawgrass Plaza, International Place I, Corporate Centre I & III, Sunrise on behalf of The Brookdale Group
- Corporate Centre II, Sunrise on behalf of USB Realty Investors
- Miramar Centre I & III , Miramar on behalf of MetLife
- Huntington Centre I & II, Miramar on behalf of MetLife
- Venture Corporate Center I, II & III, Hollywood on behalf of MetLife
A CPA, Patterson has served as Vice President of Asset Management for New Boston Fund where she negotiated over 300,000 square feet of leases and as Asset Manager with Cushman & Wakefield negotiating over 700,000 square feet of leases. Her experience includes financial, leasing, operational and capital objectives of office properties throughout the Southeast.